Thursday, May 27, 2010

Time to Start Over


My Little Angels

I've decided that it's time to start over with this blogging thing. Now that I'm so far away from so many of the friends I had in what seems to be another life, I've decided that I should find a better way to keep in touch. So much has changed since I've last seen most of the people who will read this. I'm in the process of a divorce, and working on becoming the best single mom I can be. I love my children more than anything, and I want that to be the first thing anyone really knows about me. I'm living in Idaho now, but we'll see how well that works out. I'm not the biggest fan of this area, and I do feel out of place here, but for now anyway it is whats best for my children.

My Sweet Girl!
Angela is mommy's little princess, and is getting so big now. She's fully potty trained, and growing like a weed. I can't believe she's almost 3 1/2 now! Doesn't it seem like just yesterday she was born? She is learning to speak so well, and all in all is a very polite and well behaved child. She is a ray of sunshine in my life, and gives me some of the greatest joys in life! She's pretty loving and is a great big sister. She likes to pick on her brother, but nearly as much as he picks on her. When it comes down to the wire though, she is really protective of her baby brother.
Gabriel is my little prince charming. He always has a smile for everyone and is really a very friendly kid. He's a handful don't get me wrong, as he's going through the terrible two's now, but he's so charming about all of it. He has a smile that will melt anyone's heart, and a love that I just can't compare to anything else. He's like me in alot of ways, and gets bored easy, but all in all he's great. He likes to beat up his sister, and find ways to torment her, but I think it's mostly because he likes her companionship. They love each other dearly, and that I am very thankful for.

My life wouldn't be complete without them in it. When they put their little arms around my neck and make sure that I know they love me, I can't help but be thankful for the most precious gifts the good Lord could have ever given me. There smiles bring me more joy in this world, than anything else. I love my babies so much!

As for me, I've been doing weight watchers for about 5 months now and have lost a total of about 35 lbs now. It's nice feeling healthier, and happy again. I have been blessed to have some great encouragement in my life, and I love everyone who has been there to help me along the way with this journey. This divorce may be the end of a marriage, but I'm looking at it as a new beginning in so many ways. My life will go on, and I will be happy!

My Before pic...September of 2009


My current update May 2010

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post! SO optimistic and upbeat. Congratulations on the weight loss! I am so impressed and proud of you!! You look FANTASTIC! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete